Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hiking and running the Grade.


The Grade is a 3000'+ mountain range that separates SLO from the high desert. Today was my second time running along the top. Well running and hiking. It gets steep in spots. Definitely one of the best views in the area. You can see downtown SLO, Pismo Beach, Morro bay, and Santa Margarita. There are many mountains it SLO. They all look very big and steep, that is until you're on top of the grade looking down on them. Took a few pictures today. Check them out here.  What's up next in the blog? My apartment is always way to f#$%ing hot, so I have built some solar shields. Won't post the results until I get some data. Thursday afternoon, Jeff Boyce is flying in. Looking forward to some wine tasting, halloween partying, and hiking with a great friend from college! BTW, I can't believe it's been 14 years since we started college! On a quick side note, I miss fall. It's still 80+ and very sunny during the days here. There's no way it could be November in a few days!

1 comment:

Toffee said...

Great picture!...by the way...it has been 20 years since my mom started college...