Monday, September 1, 2008

Mom, Dad, and Jenn visit SLO

Awe, isn't he/she/it cute!
As you know from previous posts, my parents and Jenn came out to visit. Timing could not have worked out better as I had just crashed my mountain bike losing a few teeth and requiring many stitches. So the first week or so was spent looking like more ass that usual and in a lot of pain. Apparently have a stick or stone poke thru your upper lip hurts way more than missing teeth. That was going to stop us from having a good time. In the week my parents were here we did wine tasting, saw sea loins and seals, went to hearst castle, cooked dinner at my place, had many great dinners out, went to several beaches, saw Moro rock, went wine tasting, drank gin and tonics, went on a SLO country drive, dad tried a few new beers, mom relearned why I am the Meaney family 2007 scrabble champion, Shaun bought a keggerator (not in cali, but still funny as he started to turn my parents place into a bar when they we gone), went to farmers market, tried SLO tri tip sanwiches, and the list goes on. We all took many pictures and a few vidoes. To check them out, follow the links below.

Pictures
Sea Lions video
Noisy Seal

No comments: